To add a new user to Populum:
- Navigate to the team or group to which the new user should be added by clicking “Organization” and searching for the manager’s or the group’s name.
- If the employee is to be placed directly under the manager (and not in a group), click the “+” button below the manager. If the employee is to be placed in a group, click the gear wheel next to the group name and select “Add below“.
- Choose “Add new employee”.
- Fill in the user’s contact information.
- Confirm and click “Add employee”.
What information is needed?
In order to add a user, the following information is needed:
- First and last names (required).
- Email address (required *).
- Phone number (optional *) – by adding a phone number, the user will also receive survey links via SMS (provided that your organization have activated the SMS feature). Make sure to also include the country code in the phone number (i.e. on the form +46 70 555 5555).
- Other user attributes – if your organization is using additional user information for statistical or analytical purposes, it may also be possible to add such user attributes (e.g. job title, age or geographic location).