Overview of groups
By default, all employees reporting (directly) to the same manager in the organization tree are treated as one (1) team, meaning that all answers from the employees will be included in the same team report.
However, if the manager manages two separate groups of employees – or for any other reason would like to divide the team into smaller groups – it is possible to create two or more groups below the manager in the organization tree, and place the employees within these groups.
This way, each group will get a separate report, only including the answers from the group members (provided that the number of answers are at least equal to the anonymity threshold).
Groups can have more than one organizational level (i.e. even managers can be placed within a group). If this is the case, the group will have both a one level report scope and an all level report scope (see the article about “Report scopes” to learn more).
How to create a group
To create a group below a manager:
- Navigate to the manager in the organization tree by clicking “Organization” and searching for the manager’s name or email address in the search field.
- Click the gear wheel next to the manager’s name.
- Choose “Create group“.
- Enter the group name, and select the employees that should be included in the group by checking the checkbox next to their names.
- Confirm by clicking “Create group“.
- If another group should be created, repeat steps 2 – 5.
How to move/rename/remove a group
- To move a group, navigate to the group and click the gear wheel next to the group name. Choose “Move [Group name]“, search for the new group manager and confirm. When you move a group, all group members are also moved.
- To rename a group, navigate to the group and click the gear wheel next to the group name. Choose “Rename [Group name]” and enter the new group name.
- To remove a group, navigate to the group and click the gear wheel next to the group name. Choose “Remove [Group name]” and confirm the removal. If there are any employees in the group, these will not be removed (but placed directly below the manager, without group belonging).