Log in credentials
Your Populum username is the email address that is associated with your Populum account (i.e. the address to which you are receiving emails from Populum). Your password is the one you have chosen for your Populum account.
How to set or change your password
If you have forgot or not yet chosen your Populum password, you can set or change it by following the below steps:
- Navigate to app.populum.se and choose “Get new password“.
- Enter the email address that is associated with your Populum account.
- You will now receive an email from us containing a password reset link. Follow this link and choose your new password (you are then logged in).
To find out whether or not your organization is using a Single-Sign-On solution for Populum (e.g. Okta), follow the below steps:
- Navigate to app.populum.se.
- Enter your email address and then select the password input area.
- If your organization is using SSO, you will now automatically be redirected to a new login page (administrated by your organization). If this does not happen, you should log in to Populum using a username and password as described above.
Frequently asked questions
If you requested a new password without receiving the password reset email, the reason may be one of the below:
- The email from Populum may have ended up in your junk/spam email folder.
- The email address you entered may differ from the one associated with your account in Populum. Make sure that you enter the correct email address, with no misspellings. If you recently changed your email address, or if you e.g. have both an .se and a .com address, please make sure that you are entering the correct email address on the “Get a new password” page.
- You may not have a user in Populum yet (in which case you can ask your manager to add you to Populum).
Provided that your organization is using passwords to log in to Populum (and not SSO), you will be asked (but not required) to choose your password after you have completed your first survey. If you did not do this, you will be given the same opportunity the next time.
Remember that you can set or reset your password at any time by following the steps outlined above.