To navigate to the different reports in Populum, follow the below steps:
- Log in to Populum.
- Choose “Analytics hub” on the start page or in the top menu.
- If you have access to the reports for more than 1 report scope, you will be led to the Scope selector, where you can choose the desired report scope (read more below).
- After choosing the desired report scope (or if you only have access to 1 report scope), you will be led to the Analytics hub, where you can choose the desired report type (read more below).
The Scope selector
On the Scope selector, quick links to the report scopes you have access to will be listed. Two main categories of report scopes exist:
- Report scopes you have access to based on your position in the organization, i.e.:
- The team you are part of yourself (i.e. your manager’s report)
- The team/group(s) you manage (if you are a manager)
- Your (direct) subordinate managers’ teams/groups (if any)
For each scope in the list above (a, b and c), there may be more than 1 report scope to choose from, for instance if a manager has 2 or more groups, and/or if the manager has more than one level of subordinates. The different types of report scopes that may be available for a specific manager are:
- One level – Including all employees reporting directly to the manager in the organization tree. An employee is considered a “direct report” even if he/she belongs to a group below the manager (as long as there is no other manager – or vacant position – between the manager and the employee).
- All levels – Includes all employees below the manager in the organization tree (i.e. not only direct reports). For the CEO, the all level report scope is thus equal to the total report scope for the whole organization.
- Groups – Includes the employees within the group. Groups that have more than 1 organizational layer (i.e. groups that contain managers) also have both a report scope for one level (only including the top level of employees in the group) and one for all levels (including all employees within the group – regardless of level) of their own.
- Organizational units (e.g. a region or business area). If you are a manager for an organizational unit (defined in Populum), you will automatically have access to the reports for your unit, as well as any sub-units. You may also have been assigned extended access to other organizational units, which in that case also are listed here.
If you are a senior manager or have extended access, you can also navigate to specific team reports by searching for the manager or group (via name or e-mail) under “Search for reports“.
The Analytics hub
Once you have selected a report scope, you will get to the Analytics hub, where all the different report types available for your chosen report scope will be listed. What reports are available will depend on your access rights, the chosen report scope and the settings your organization is using. The following report types exist:
- Result matrix